Monday, November 4, 2019

Another blog - really?

Well, I've been thinking about this a lot but then I always told myself - not another blog the world does not need. There are already gazillions of blogs dealing exactly with the things I am interested in.

And then - thanks to the large inspirational platform starting with a p - I not only turned my last peppermint sprigs in the garden into syrup but also managed to make some oat milk I actually liked in my coffee. So my significant other urged me: You should write a blog about it! Me: Nah, not another blog. But then - why not? Hubby instantly provided me with an overview of the bestest/simplest/freest of charge sites to establish such a blog and somehow I was hooked.

Well, and this is how I got here. I definitely can write better (at least in German) than handling all these technical features but I am hell-bent on trying. And one day I will be able to say: Yes, I can!



Right now here is so much (or so little) on the plate like in a Gourmet restaurant, but I am going to change it bit by bit. So really another blog? Yes, indeed!

Make yourself at home and feel welcome

P.S. This is more or less a translation of my German blog "Kräuter der Provinz" (meaning herbs de province; kraeuterderprovinz.blogspot.com). I thought about translating the posts directly in the German blog but opted against it because the separate blogs are easier to read. I am not a native speaker thus please appreciate my mistakes - I worked very hard to distribute them evenly :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment